Tuesday, January 26, 2010

我我我我我!!!你们。。。

Yawn...
been having too much bad dreams for the past 2 months... day after day after day, night after night after night...
makes me so tired and sleepy till i have to face the word "eh pok, what happened to you?" or " eh pok, din't sleep yesterday?"
for those who asked... there, here's my answer to your question...


Well, i think the only moment i enjoy was in terengganu where is the place i don't have to think & care so much about... Anyway, Congratz to Wei Khang & Jin Ying... And great to see most of college friends gathering and having fun together...
Terengganu.... kinda.... a... boring... place... accually... =) no offence...
good thing is... relaxing... food... food... food... beer... beer... beer... "ZIPOK!!@#!@ thirsty ==!" wth... scaring moment...


HmmmMMmmm.... i guess what i am doing now is changing the way i'm living again... listening from people about what they say bout me... mostly insults and judging me...
i dislikes people judging me... << ****Judge yourself**** before you judge me... you don't even know what i'm doing and you just judge me... you won't even know if i'm doing black or white things... to make things very clear " You have no rights to judge me ".


College life... monday tuesday wednesday thursday.... morning afternoon morning morning... assignments assignments assignments... ==! i wonder who is the first person created assignments and homework... the only thing i need is to focus and put a heart to studies for now... makes me remember about what happened today.. the lecturer needs a extra english class... she can't even say my name properly... simple and easy - Zi Pok - .. she pronouns it - Ci Pok -... the world is changing...


Clubbing life... i keep telling myself i want to stop... i want a better life... i don't want to have a drunk life... but people around me "hey pok, club!!! lets go..." it is so poisoning that most of the time i can't resist...


Love... do you really know the meaning??? i tell you what i see in the dictionary.."feeling deep affection or passion" they say falling in love is a good thing... but what i encounter is purely negative... for time and time again i asked myself why the hell i to drag myself into this kinda shit? but i guess it is too late... still so damn crazy bout her...


Hate... in another word, dislike! or FUCK YOU!!! i really wonder why he called me up and spam my phone just to tell me HIS bunch of dog shit cat shit bull shit his family shit... tell me so much for what.. i only got a word that describes him... ham ka fu guai or ham ka chan...


Learning... self control... not to say rude words to everyone including close friends and family ==!... doing most of the things by myself... responsibility... punctual... let go those feelings that i don't want to have...


some things can be said but not done...

"when will i ever be loved".
- Zi Pok -

No comments: