Sunday, February 7, 2010

New year lo...

Just the begining of the year... and i've started to fall (mental phycology)...
seriously, there is just 1 thing bothering me... and that 1 thing made a huge impact in my life...
really can't be explain... not even once upon a time can help me start telling or expressing those feelings....

well... i always been a very stubborn person. They say what is your's will come to you, what is not your's will never be your's!!! but this theory doesn't apply to me. What is not mine, i'll make it mine!! =)

Another thing that is bothering me is, 8899!!! oh dame god mother jesus criss... i can feel that you're failing me... Please don't fail me in those critical moments.. thats all...


College,
WTF man!!! i wonder what the fuck his mother feed him with... why the hell he want to bitch about me??? i don't even know him and he don't even know me!!! if want to bitch, bitch to 1 or 2 people enough la!!! why the fuck want to bitch to the whole class??? never fucking judge me wei!!! em lan song come to me face to face la... like the fuck i scare you and your lala friends...! i'm never scared of lala people!!!... whatever dragon or tiger or whatever lapsap on thier hand.. those are just arts!!!(KINGS OR PREDSIDENTS OR PRIME MINISTERS DOESN'T HAVE THOSE AND YET THEY HAVE LOTS OF POWER!!!!) if jealous of what i have, TOO BAD LA!!! GROW UP LA!!!!! bitching about me won't help...sohai!!!!
wasting my fucking energy!!!


Friends,
haha.. as usual la... those who have the heart will always be there...
Those who tak der heart, alla... who needs you la...

By the way, Special Thanks to Cheri Leong and Jess Lai.... Happy Birthday and that night was a great party... great to see few of SriKLians after such long time...!!!


Anyway, i guess this year won't be a good year for me... it is just the beginning of the year and i have so much to stress about...

Haiz!!! Lots of nightmare everynight!!!


- zipok -

No comments: