Monday, April 26, 2010

"what's wrong with me day"

been having bad days and nights for the past 3 or 4 days... i can't sleep ==! like now.. it's 30 minutes before 6am....
i think if i continue to go this way.. i think i need sleeping pills soon.... or maybe a coffin if something really goes wrong.... choi* touch wood*

yet again... i'm slowly losing my mental strength...
yet again... i'm slowly losing my physical strength...
yet again... i can feel that i'm losing my temper a little bit more easier comparing to the last 4 to 5 years...
i was wondering... is " _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ ___ _ _ ___ __ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ blah blah blah blah blah " a mistake???
cause i felt my life is purely effected...

I'M SLOWLY LOSING MYSELF!@#~~~
dame... i think i'm thinking too much ==! what if what i think is correct??? jia lat lo?

Fire walls..... i hate them so much.. barriers... dame.... why do they exists...

i have to ask everyone.... blah blah blah =( , should i?
this is something i don't want to lose...



No comments: