Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Older...

how can i start this story? ==!
straight to the point... my Leg, my Butt, My hands, my Chest is in pain...
why leh?
cLub lo... accidently provoke people who knows how to push well...

hmmm... so i got pushed into the pool and hit something. lucky i manage not to get a knock on the head or else i think i'll be visited in the hospital == or graveyard. touch wood.
that push really gave my butt a nasty bump.. can't really walk properly...



pictures are taken after being thrown into the pool. cs also another waterfish, the guy wearing white shirt so smart til he take the table to clip himself tightly ==!

till the next morning i still have to attend the MCA blah blah blah futsol tournament. this is the best part.. i got knock on the hand chest butt again(another side) then got shot on the leg till i can't even press the car accelerator properly... guess what.. highway 60 =) not bad ar.. safety~








and then,
TODAY LEH WoW?? i'm a god daddy already... thats something new to life..
haIzzzzzz... firstly.. is shocking.. suppose to be on christmas where i can prepare myself... but who knows ==?!! early arrival...




anyway, congratz dear god brother and ah sao... she's given by god... yea yea i know, macam you say on the phone " she's very cute, just like me " ==!" gosh...








No comments: